Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations Mike Lewis on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

User session has expired error

Status
Not open for further replies.

pfontyn

Programmer
Mar 5, 2001
CA
I know that there are numberous posts in this forum concerning this particular error, but I do seem to have a problem which is somewhat unique.

Basically, I have a web application which uses Crystal Reports 7 to display data from a ADO recordset. Every report is located in the same virtual directory, with the appropriate permissions and enough disk space for the temporary files.

There is a basically duplicate environment on four different machines, each serving a different purpose with a SQL server database running locally.

On three of the servers, the reports all work exactly as they are supposed to. However, on the fourth, on every report but one I get a "User session has expired" error. The one report which does work works perfectly every time.

Like I mentioned - all the reports have the same permission, they are located in the same directory, and they use the same VB component to return the recordset. The component does actually return data, i just can't get it to display on any report but one.

Any suggestions on possible areas to look at for reference would be appreciated.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back