Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations SkipVought on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

User Script Question

Status
Not open for further replies.

markettm

MIS
Aug 16, 2000
US
Hey everyone, I've got a question regarding a bulk modify on some user accounts in a 2003 domain I've got.

I know about dsmod and dsadd, but I don't see any switch in there to affect a user's Dial-in settings.

Does anyone know if there is a switch to enable/disable that setting?

I know there's VB scripts that do this, but those are a pain to work up for a number of users to modify at one time.

Any help would be appreciated! Thanks!

-mike

Thanks Llevon! I was hoping there was a pure MS switch though in one of their utilties.

I'm not too partial to 3rd party AD tools.

-Mike

ADModify.Net was developed by Microsoft PSS. It's free.

You can also optionally use LDIFDE to do your export and import, but it's all command line and can be daunting if you've never modified AD in a raw format before.

PSC

Governments and corporations need people like you and me. We are samurai. The keyboard cowboys. And all those other people out there who have no idea what's going on are the cattle. Mooo! --Mr. The Plague, from the movie "Hackers

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back