Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations SkipVought on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

User Portal App server 4

Status
Not open for further replies.

pontim

Programmer
Aug 18, 2021
AR
Hi, I'm installing a new solution consisting in an ip office 500v2 with an app server.
When trying to open the user portal with the ip office address it opens perfectly. But to see the recordings the manual says i have to open the user portal with the app server address... By using the same url but with the app server ip address i get this message: Embedded File Server File Does Not Exist.

Did anyone have this issue?

thanks!

Are you using either (IP):7070 or :7071? You have to use the right ports.

Dermis and feline can be divorced by manifold methods.*
*(Disclaimer for all advise given)--'Version Dependent'

I can honestly say I have never attempted to use a user portal on an app server.

@Roberto_TE Thank you!! it worked! I searched the manual and there's no indication of such port... but it works. again... thanks!!

Do you have any idea if they changed the sysmonitor port as well? it's not connecting...

@pontim non credo che sia cambiata dovrebbe essere la 50794, tieni conto che la password e la stessa di quella di "sicurezza" non quella di "Administrator"

I learn something new every day. Star for Roberto!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back