Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations SkipVought on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

user personal directory in config, but not in one-x portal 2

Status
Not open for further replies.

tkline98

Technical User
Jun 15, 2002
US
I have one user where there personal directory shows up in on their 9508 phone and in the config, but One-X is not displaying it on the web portal. He seems to be the only one seeing this issue.

This is after I upgraded a IPO 500V2 from V8 to V9.0 then V9.1.1.0 build 10 this week. Moved from an old VM Pro still running on XP and a separate linux server for One-X to a new 2012R2 host for both VM Pro and One-X. It's all working well except this one user's directory isn't showing up. I have tried the "Force a resync with IP Office directories" button in the One-X admin panel. All the service providers are showing green "Available" in the admin panel as well.

Any other suggestions? The contact data is there in his user record in the config, and the phone sees it, just not One-X.

I would have saved the directory to a notepad, deleted the user from both IP Office and One X and reinstalled the the user in the IPO and had Onex discover the new user.

I'm clear but my fighter is down.

Thanks, I never noticed the export/import buttons there before. I exported the list, deleted all the entries and saved the config. Gave One-X a few minutes to detect the change, then I imported the list back to the same user in the config (didn't delete the user) and merged, then checked the user's One-X portal about 10 min later and all the directory entries were there.

Thanks for pointing me in the right direction.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back