Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations SkipVought on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

User Password changed

Status
Not open for further replies.

jacksonsmom

IS-IT--Management
Jul 25, 2008
CA
I recently changed a password for a user that forgot their password and when she logs in with the default password it says that your command cannot be completed at this time....without touching any keys. We are currently using Call pilot version 5.0

what is her mailbox number? is it conflicting with the security parameters? Try setting a password if the default is conflicting.

I did try setting the password and it was the same. She has been using this mailbox for many months and this problem just started.

I don't think CP will allow the same password or a trivial password set.

NCSS NCTS NCTE

Has there been other work carried out on the CP?

Expansion maybe?

Strikes me that there has been a change, and that this change had conflicted with the mail box.

The cannot be completed message can happen when the programming of the 2008s in the PABX have different data than whats entered in the CP. (The key 0 and 1 programming).

If all else fails, try a reboot

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back