Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations Mike Lewis on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

User not found

Status
Not open for further replies.

SoyDelicious

Technical User
Jul 23, 2002
US
I recently installed Groupwise 6.5 (eval) Since I've been having issues getting users authenticated. I'm using one client system to one server. I'm using Groupwise client (eval). I created a user while installing the system and others after the fact. The user that got was selected during the install seems to work (although password problems), as in it see's the user there but has problems with the password (even though I set it over again in ConsoleOne). So I come to find that without special parameters included in the login script only the user logged in may access the account. I've tried moving users around to different area's, specifying poa in folder properties. Still no go. The other users aren't even being recognized. I'm adding users through ConsoleOne, then adding them to Groupwise by activating their assigned mailbox. Does anyone have any input here. I'm seriously lost. Thanks again.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back