Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations SkipVought on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

'User move status' not showing in ConsoleOne

Status
Not open for further replies.

STU1979

Technical User
Mar 5, 2002
GB
I'm trying to trouble shoot a problem when moving a user from one post office to another in the same NDS tree and most tech support posts say check the 'User Move Status' in the tool menu of consoleone but it's not listed. Anyone know why?? I'm using ConsoleOne version 1.3.5.

Many Thanks

You need to check the status from the post office that the user is moving to. Also, you can check from the Domain that th e user is moving into. YOu're probably looking at the old post office.

Also, you should use consoleone 1.3.6 with the latest snapins for your version (you didn't list it).

Marvin Huffaker, MCNE

I'm using Groupwise 6.5. I have installed 1.3.6f.

I still can't see the 'User move status' under tools. Is it a extra download?

It is not an extra download. Make sure you select the destination post office on the left side in your groupwise view. Then do the tools-etc from the menu.

The user move status displays information depending on what you have selected before you choose that option.

Marvin Huffaker, MCNE

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back