Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations SkipVought on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

User getting a message from the system

Status
Not open for further replies.

robakabobbo

Technical User
Mar 14, 2013
US
Greeting. I have at this time, one user, that got messages from 'The system" starting at 12:30am and got approximately 8 messages from 'the system' ( Thats how it identify s itself ). I have no seen anything like this before. I did a google search, that did not find anything like this. Has anyone else seen or heard of this? If so, what might be cause it.

Also, if the user presses 2, it hangs them up from the system. 76 does delete the messages,

time stamps from the message and in event viewer match up to the T. In googling the errors I did not find anything.
Event from MTA MIME[MTA] : Error from function but ignored by MTA. Additional information: NMmim_fMIME2MPCX, rc=54164, ConstructFromAddress(Desktop Keycode ON & VPIM Keycode OFF & FROM: address is not LOCAL - DO NOT DELIVER)

Event from IMA Receive[IMA] : Failed to retrieve network database record. (Admin) objLDAPClient.Search by Host

Event from MTA MIME[MTA] : Error from function but ignored by MTA. Additional information: NMmim_fMIME2MPCX - ConstructHeaderPart, rc=54164, ConstructFromAddress(394f2b8, 1646008, 1618738, 1643618, 1613ab0, 1)

Event from IMA Receive[IMA] : Failed to retrieve network database record. (Admin) objLDAPClient.Search by Host

You might want to check in Call Pilot Manager Under Messaging Management there is a Special Purpose Mailbox setting that would trigger a system message being sent to the mailbox specified. You can select the severity of message to trigger.

I look in there, under all, and there is no information there. Should I change it to mine?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back