Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations SkipVought on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

User defined Symposium Reports 1

Status
Not open for further replies.

doonage

MIS
Jun 27, 2002
ZA
I have recently "inherited" the job of maintaining and reporting on Symposium Express 2.0, what I would like to know is the terminology used in CDN Stats means, (calls offered, answered and terminated) I especially want to know what terminated means as the figure I am seeing is very high.

I would also like to know how I can get hold of a report that combines Agent stats with CDN stats in one easy to read report, I would be grateful if anyone could forward me on such a report if they use it.

Many Thanks

Hi,

i will give you the description of "CALLS TERMINATED":
The number of local and incoming network Symposium calls
for this CDN terminated under one of the following
conditions: - the call was given a Force Busy, Force
Overflow, Force Disconnect, Route Call
or default treatment

- the call was transfered to an IVR queue

- the call was networked out through an
NACD queue

Your requested report is not so easy to do. I need more details about the exact databases which you want and the exact database fields which you want to use.

Hope thies helps

Greetz

Many thanks Greetz

What I would like to achieve from one report, is to see what agents were ready not ready logged in etc and be able compare that to the calls (cdn Stats). I would like to see why calls were dropped or going through to vmail. I need to know why when call "X" came through that it went to vmail when I had six agents available to take the call.

thanks

Unfortunately there is no standard report to get the information you asked for. Hence you have to program a customized report yourself with for example crystal reports. Do you have any experience with that tool?

It would be helpful to see your script (for further comments). If it's programmed correctly it doesn't matter how many agents you have. If no agent is available for what ever reason it goes to the IVR.

Do you have also realtime statistics available?

Greetz

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back