Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations SkipVought on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

Use the MatrixVB 4.5.1 with Visual Basic...

Status
Not open for further replies.

cristin

Technical User
Sep 17, 2001
ES
How do I use vbmatrix with visual basic?

It seems to be that matrixvb is an application of Mathworks company to add mathematical Matlab functions to visual basic. Then, it is be programmed in the same way as visual basic is. Thus, I can use functions as "plot" or "polar" to make graphics on Visual basic. The main difference between VB and matrixvb is that vb uses arrays and matrixvb uses matrixes. I have got the matrixvb 4.51 application, hence it appears into Matlab 6.0 software. To use matrixvb on VB I must call it by references option in proyect menu from VB. The trouble is that some functions as “sort” or “gtext” not works like the reference guide explains. Maybe I’m not using in the correct way. Does Anyone know to use them (for example, the “sort” and “gtext” functions? Can you give me some examples code?

By the way, Does anyone know how to delete some submenu items on the “figure” window? I dont mean the main menu item, which are easy to delete, but the submenu options.

Thank in advance,

Cris

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back