Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations Mike Lewis on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

USB Music on hold Volume R9 Server Edition

Status
Not open for further replies.

mkoker

Instructor
Apr 20, 2012
US
I currently have a R9 SE Deployed using USB for MOH. It works fine, however the volume is extremely loud. Is there any way to change this?

NTS Direct

Only on the device providing the music on hold itself.
The IPO has no option for that (at least not documented :) )

BAZINGA!

I'm not insane, my mother had me tested!

are you talking about USB soundcard as the source or a wav file stored on a USB storage device?

Then use an app to lower the volume of the files on the USB storage

I also have a customer on 9.0.2 Server edition and we are struggling to get the MOH USB to play. Can I ask you for some more detail on how you got it to work?
We are currently using an internal wav file as the system source. It looks like we change the system source from wav to external. Then under alternate source we type in USB:1 if plugged into first USB port. We have done the following that I described but after changing system source from wav to external we didn't do a reboot. Maybe that is where we are going wrong? thanks

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back