Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations Mike Lewis on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

Urgent!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

madhav23

Programmer
Jun 5, 2003
US
One of my report is having 1,00,000 pages. Is it possible to take a print out of these pages at a time?
Can anyone tell me, in crytal reports for how many pages print out can be taken.
It is very urgent.

Hi try exporting to pdf and see if the page count matches.
If you have 1,000,000 pages you better have paper to feed it for it will print all if this report generate 1,000,000
pages

cheers pgtek

If you export a million pages to pdf you will be sitting there forever.

It isn't clear if you expect your report to have that many pages and want to export the file to printer, or if these pages are spurious. Provide some more information, because if you're just asking if it's possible to print a report of this magnitude, the answer is yes - although obviously with time and paper limit caveats.

Naith

I think we have a bit of a language barrier, your question sounds like you're asking if you can print 1,000,000 pages, or print part of the million pages, either of which you can do.

I have never seen a meaningful report of 1,000,000 pages, consider revising the report to provide a meaningful subset of data using parameters to filter the rows.

-k

I agree with SV....it would take months just to proof read a single report of 1,000,000 pages...It isn't a meaningful report...

Jim Broadbent

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back