Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations SkipVought on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

Urgent - statistic report regarding usage of links in page???MTS?

Status
Not open for further replies.

avivit

Technical User
Jul 5, 2000
IL
NOT SURE It's an MTS matter, and if not, do tell me what is the software to use for it,a dn where to ask.

I'd like to get a daily/weekly/monthly report regarding number of links that r pressed from my site.

Details:
1. I have 4 pages, and each page has a list of links.
I'd like to get statistics reports regarding usage of these links. I.e. - I'd like to know how many times each link is pressed (pre day, week, month) by users.

2. I would also like to know what hour/day/date each pressing took place, and also the IP number of the user.

3. I would also like to know if possible to get the info as a table that can be edited later (if copied to excel etc.), and get Graphs also.

We r using IIS (Intranet).
I'd like the administrator to perform such reports on a daily basis (and weekly and monthly as well), and send it to us (the asp programmers).
I have no access to the live server (besdies copying files to there), so can not use the IIS/MTS myself.

Thanks very much

Forgot to mention:
We r using OS WIN-NT
DB is Microsoft Access
and using IIS

Thanks

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back