Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations SkipVought on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

Urgent - Simple Animation help

Status
Not open for further replies.

xxrixx

IS-IT--Management
Mar 10, 2005
GB
Hi all, I have what I think is a simple problem for people proficient in director. Any help will be greatly appreciated.

I am fairly new to director/lingo programming. I have two sprites. One image of an apple (applemac) and another image (a car). I want to have it so that when a user drags the image of the car over the image of the apple.. a URL is loaded (ie to download a screensaver).

My second problem is similar to the first. I have an image of a car and an image of a component for a car (eg engine). When the user drags the engine to one of three cars, a sound is displayed. A different sound is made according to the car it was dragged over.

If anyone out there can help with my problem, I will be very appreciative! Thanks again,

Ricky

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back