Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations SkipVought on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

Urgent Query Gannt Slippage as Decimals

Status
Not open for further replies.

kaney

IS-IT--Management
Jan 27, 2005
GB
Hi

Im using MS Project 2003, in a Programme plan im using the gannt details any slippage days calculated from the baseline finish and the finish. Unfortunately a project plan im inserting has used many different percentages assigned to the resources therefore when i insert into my programme the slippage days shows as e.g. 14.23 days slipped.
I ve tried to remove the resources from the plan A but im wanting to show full days slippage in my programme plan rather than decimals.

Any ideas appreciated to resolve this problem in the plan A??

Kaney

Your request is somewhat unclear.

Which View are you using?

What do you mean by "many different percentages assigned"? Are you referring to the column "Resource Names"? Or are you referring to the display of the Gantt chart?

Why do you want to remove resources? If they have done work on a task then they should be kept in the plan and on the schedule. You may want to remove them from specific tasks but that doesn't appear to be what you wrote.

You said this is "Urgent". Based on the number of clarifications that anyone answering your question will need, you'll have to be much clearer or you'll have to accept that it will take some time to come up with an answer to your questions.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back