Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations SkipVought on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

Urgent - I need help with Park & Page on the Call Pilot 2

Status
Not open for further replies.

jetter747

Vendor
May 1, 2003
CA
I have a customer with a MICS & call pilot - they would like to be able to Park & Page and dial out of a mailbox. I really need some help on this.

PARK AND PAGE ARE FEATURES IN THE N*, DIALING OUT OF A MAILBOX IS LIMITED TO REFERRAL EXTENSION OR THERE IS OUTCALL TO A OFFSITE NUMBER IF YOU PROGRAM IT IN THE MAILBOX. IS THIS WHAT YOU ARE TALKING ABOUT

OLD ROLMEN WORKING ON NORTELS

There is a new Park and Page feature on Call Pilot 2.0
It is an option only available from a CCR Tree. For example: 'Thank you for calling... yadda yadda yadda ... Press 3 for the Warehouse' - Path 3 could then either transfer to an extension - if it is not answered the Call Pilot will then Park the call and Page over the phones and External speakers (either,or). Or Path 3 could just Park the call and Page immediately.
If the call reaches the Park timeout limit it will return to the CCR tree.

As far as dialing out from a mailbox goes, they could dial 0 and ring their Target Attendant(any extension) or press 7 and dial either a cell phone or an extension. - Both setting Target attendant and outbound transfer must be enabled in the mailbox's COS

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back