Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations SkipVought on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

URGENT!!! HTML and JavaScript

Status
Not open for further replies.

andrewcarter

Technical User
Aug 18, 2003
US
I have a weird situation...I am writing a program for my company using HTML and JS with Adobe GoLive. My company has another program that writes various information and exports it as a text-only document in several folders selecting "year" "month" "day" of the year, at a rate of about 60 documents a day, with each as an individual document. My program is put on a small network written in HTML and JavaScript to view these documents at random for both past and present.

I know where the document is, but I need something that will enable me to select the information off of a calendar. Any help would be appreciated.

Stephen

I suggest trying the HTML and CSS (forum215) forum and more likely the Javascript (forum216) forum.

Also you should probably include what you have been able to do so far, what your approach is and where/how you are stuck. I'd also drop the URGENT!!!

Check out faq333-2924 or the like :)

Posting code? Wrap it with code tags: [ignore]
Code:
[/ignore][code]CodeHere
[ignore][/code][/ignore].

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back