Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations SkipVought on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

urgent help needed with File in eway using stcewfile.exe in MONK

Status
Not open for further replies.

aashu2k3

Programmer
Oct 16, 2009
US
Hi,
I am using monk stcewfile.exe in config to input a flat file and convert it to HL7 in egate. I am having the following problem

It seems in order for the inbound eWay to pickup the file, the file has to arrive first(at this time eWay has to be in OFF state) and then the eway needs to be started. If the eway is already RUNNING, it is not picking up the file and giving "unable to open the file" error in the log file.

Please let me know how to correct this and let the eway pick up the file wheever there is a new file.
Thank you for your help
aashu

My first thought is that you are on unix and there is an ownership or permissions problem.

If you are using a windows server create a local ftp server using IIS. Change the eway to a ftp eway and connect via ftp to get the file. I have found that the file eways are sometimes unreliable.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back