Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations SkipVought on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

**URGENT**Help me Micollab not registering and not configuration

Status
Not open for further replies.

LuigiEspo

Technical User
Jul 18, 2014
IT
good morning everyone, for about 3/4 days I have not been able to associate Micollab +MBG users on terminals (Android, ios), I noticed that when I move to Mivoice Border Gateway -> Troubleshooting -> Diagnostics -> Connectivity test , the test on port 5061 TCP/TLS fails, could this be the problem?
Test1_ubzczm.png

instead when I move to this screen, it doesn't assign me the user at extension 8000
test2_mk3ete.png

Can you give me a tip please?

MiCollab uses TLS on 5061 by default, but can be changed in the deployment profile, so if 5061 is not open that may be an issue.

Also, on the user profile you highlighted the MBG SIP user name is blank, verify that user has a Teleworker profile in MiCollab Users and Service. Pull up that user, go to the Teleworker tab, and ensure there's a teleworker profile for their softphone extension. Once that's there, you may have to go back to MiCollab Client Deployment, select that user, then do a "Sync data" and "Set Force Config" to push the Teleworker profile down to the client.

so first thing i checked in (Micollab) user and service and it is configured like this
pippo_x60taw.png

pippo1_pvnmyk.png
pippo2_mdwweo.png

instead as regards port 5061 TCP/TLS do you think it was blocked on the firewall? I have to give an answer to the network system administrator

I ran the Sync data and Set Force Config commands, but the name doesn't come out anyway

I also get this in the alarms, they told me that it depends on port 5061 which fails the test
pippo5_foopuy.png

So the connectivity test is failing on 5061 between the MBG and the MX-ONE PBX. I don't know anything about the MX-ONE, so it all depends on what port that link should be communicating on. I can't tell you that, because I know nothing about your setup.

ah ok that's fine, I have to tinker with the mxone.

one last thing, is it normal that there is no token here?
22_k7uptn.png

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back