Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations SkipVought on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

Urgent Help - Calculated members not appearing

Status
Not open for further replies.

xisabella

Programmer
Aug 25, 2002
SG
Hi all!

I need some help with crystal analysis. I have a crystal analysis report. In it, there are 2 calculated members. One doesn't appear at all on the worksheet. Is it because there are no values for that member for all dimensions? Then how do I view the calculations behind that calculated member? How do I delete it?

Thank you so much!!

Xisabella

Put something in the report footer, showing the 'calculated members' without anything extra.

If these are database tables, you need a 'left outer' between A and B to show all items in A even if they have no Bs attached.

Madawc Williams
East Anglia, Great Britain

Have you got a Global NULL filter? That often causes Calculated members that have no results to disappear. Just right-click in the top left of the worksheet and you should be able to switch it off.

Oliver

You could also test for Nulls in any formula you use, put 'isnull' or 'not isnull' before doing other tests. Nulls do tell you something, the relevant data is unknown rather than known to be blank or zero

Madawc Williams
East Anglia, Great Britain

Yup yup, I realised it's the null values filter problem. Thank you very much!! :)

Xisabella

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back