Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations SkipVought on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

urgent help acd queue for symposium announcements

Status
Not open for further replies.

iclarke

MIS
Jul 19, 2001
IE
Sorry to double post but I up against the wall on this one. I am trying to set up greetings and wait announcements on symposium. I have setup the announcements on meridian mail each with ID and DN. Symposium requests one DN from which all announcements can be accessed via ID. I was told this DN should be an ACD queue. What I want to know is how do I setup this queue so that symposium can access the announcements by id. I presume I set up the queue in ld 23 but how should the queue be configured and how does it point to the ids.
I need to do this with meridian, symposium and meridian mail only i.e. I do not have call pilot or ivr.

you are going to have to program access ports in your Meridian Mail and cross reference the id's in symposium. this is not a quick process if you don't have it all set up. I am at work so I don't have my cheat sheets, but will try to post later this evening.

John

in meridian mail, from the main menu, option 3 then 4 the 1, and a voice service dn table, with a voice service dn..

entry 4455 (the number that you are going to dial to hear the menu or announcenent) then exit that and go to option 6 to build a menu.. do the recording.don't enter a access password, do enter the second password, used for recordings.dial voice prompt maint, follow the directions.. then in ld 23 new acd acdn xxxx,,,the dn you will dial to get the recording..maxp 1, you don't need agents then at the ncfw enter the dn of the voice mail, sysmpsium etc..

so i dial 1234 that is a maxp 1 acd forwards me to mail, the mail sends me to the menu, because of the original dialed digits in in the voice service dn table...

john poole
bellsouth business
columbia,sc

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back