Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations SkipVought on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

urgent - flash and authorware

Status
Not open for further replies.

Guest_imported

Jan 1, 1970
Hi there!!

I am trying to communicate between flash and Authorware fom inside Authorware. I have created a movie in flash and then imported this movie in Authorware. It plays fine. My problem is after this movie is finished, I need to load next movie in sequence. I believe I need to use CaptureEvent method and function calls CallIcon, CallSprite to communicate between Flash and Authorware. But it fails after playing first movie. Second one never loads.

If somebody has done it before, please let me know how I can also do it. I need it urgently, as I am reaching near my timeline.

Thanks
Zhiling

Hi,

Sorry for the delay. Have you tried putting a Decision Icon loop just after each of the Flash movies set to loop while the variable playing is true. You need to include a check to ensure that you are picking up the current value of playing, something like this:
Playing:=GetSpriteProperty(@"Flash1", #playing)

HTH Regards,
Bernard Davis

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back