Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations Mike Lewis on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

URGENT: Dir 8.5 with embedded flash and MIAW's

Status
Not open for further replies.

ryans1000

Programmer
May 21, 2001
US
I'm having a problem with director 8.5 on windows 98 using MIAW's and embedded flash 5 movies. I've seemed to narrow the problem down. Whenever I print with the printomatic xtra, the next time I open a MIAW that has an embedded swf movie I with end up getting a "PROJECTOR caused an exception 10H in module FLASH ASSET.X32" error while the MIAW loads up. I also have a MIAW with a flash 5 movie embedded, when I tell flash to print I get the same crash when it's done printing. I do have the flashAsset extra and printomatic xtra included in the movie.

This only happens while running the projector, in authoring mode it does not happen. I would appreciate any advice on how to approach and debug errors that occur only when running a projector. Any feedback would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks
Ryan

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back