Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations SkipVought on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

Uregent Recovery( Winhex)

Status
Not open for further replies.

gikuyu

IS-IT--Management
Jan 29, 2006
KE
hi all

i have a scssi hdd 36.4 which i am trying to recover none of the software's that i know seem to be extracting anything of good from it.
with winhex i can see all the data on a potion labled " Free Space" which i cant seem to get data out of it.

who has an idea of a s/w that can get the job done

i dont know where i can post an image i have online for you guyz to view it

try carving the data blocks using FTK and save them to a cd, disk, flash drive, or another hard drive.

URGENTRECOVERY® Professional can scan and find lost partitions, boot sectors and other file system components.

URGENTRECOVERY® Professional can detect drives even if they are not visible in explorer, supports long filenames as well as compressed and fragmented files. The full directory structure of the drive is displayed (Even on NTFS Drives where it is recoverable) and the built in search feature makes finding files much easier. The Recovery Wizard allows even novice users to successfully recover lost data.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back