Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations Mike Lewis on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

uploading flash5 movies.

Status
Not open for further replies.

kerry151

Programmer
Oct 10, 2000
US

I am currently using flash5 and using a flash4 manual, imagine that? I exported my movie as a swf. file and after uploading it to my website, was left with a complete blank. My flash4 manual is clueless. Could someone be kind enough to give me step by step instructions on how to add swf. files into my webpage?

Thanks. [sig][/sig]

Hi Kerry,

I also had this problem 2 days back. Actually I created a
movie in flash 4 and opened in flash5 adding some mp3 sounds and tried to export as swf. Several times I tried to export that movie to swf or try to publish as html the software got closed. But I could test scene by scene. At last I came to know that some imported things included (may be sound files) got currupted.

So If you are trying to export a fla to swf the file icon(swf)is created from the moment it is preparing to make
the movie. But If it is not properly completed the movie
task definitely you will get blank.

So the remedy is try to create items in a new file and check it out with fresh imported items or you please send
your file across to me. Let me take a look at that and
try to find the problem

regards

prakash
praks_74@yahoo.com [sig][/sig]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back