Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations SkipVought on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

Upload problem in Godaddy

Status
Not open for further replies.

mrkyn

MIS
Jan 30, 2002
US
I have my website hosted in godaddy.com. I have an asp code that uploads an image into my images folder. When I try to upload an image I receive the following message: "Folder d:\hosting\mypage\images does not have delete permissions, although it does have write permissions.
Change the permissions for IUSR_computername on this folder."
Read, Browse, and Write checkboxes are checked for that directory. What should I do? Any help?
Thank you.

You should contact their support 480-505-8877 since it's open 24/7. Giving access to ASP code to delete is a security risk so they might not allow it. Most hosting companies won't even allow ASP :(

There are approximately 14 million web hosts that support ASP, and google will find most of them.

Steam Engine Prints

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back