Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations SkipVought on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

Upgrading MM 5.2 and Intuity to AAM

Status
Not open for further replies.

mikeydidit

IS-IT--Management
Feb 10, 2003
US
Good morning all. I've been looking into this upgrade and it still may happen. As you see from above, I still have an old Intuity box that is still part of my messing system here. I have a total of around 2000 boxes behind my CM.

Couple of years ago the place was basically split in half. One side went with their new email address taking them off my forest making MM useless to them. I had to put those boxes back into Intuity. Their email accounts went away. That why the two systems.

The system that I'm looking should let me do both Intuity mode and send voicemail to email (for the ones still on my Exchange).

Any gotcha's that I need to be aware of? What problems am I looking at on moving over my Intuity subscribers?

I appreciate your time..

When is the last time you helped someone, just because you were able to?

For the best response to a question, read faq690-6594

The AAM will let you have users that are exchange message store or Avaya message store. Are you moving the Intuity as well as the MM users ?

If so the only gotcha will be the users will need to setup their mailboxes again. The Exchnage users will still have their messages in exchange but the others will not unless you pay for the migration

Ken Means

"I find that the harder I work, the more luck I seem to have."
- Thomas Jefferson (1743-1826)

Thanks for looking at this for me Ken. Yes (or maybe) on moving the Intuity as part of this upgrade. I would like to, but my managers have another way of looking at things. Do I need to say more on that one?? :)

When is the last time you helped someone, just because you were able to?

For the best response to a question, read faq690-6594

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back