Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations SkipVought on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

Upgrading from Foxpro for DOS 2.5 to 2.6

Status
Not open for further replies.

csamd

Technical User
Aug 2, 2001
US
I have been using Foxpro ever since it was Foxbase and had purchased just about every version from early Foxbase to Visual Foxpro 5. (I must have 8 big boxes of foxpro software in the closet.) I stuck with the DOS version because screen formating (and probably print formating) would be too much of a daunting task for me to overcome. I have the source code (written by others) and I'm not that an accomplished programer. (Unless someone knows a quick and dirty trick to accomplish this.)

For a short while, a number of years ago, there was a $10.00 step-up upgrade from DOS version 2.5 to 2.6 that I didn't find out about till it was too late. Since 2.6 is really the "mainstream" DOS program, I'd appreciate it if someone could direct me to or give me a copy of this as I am looking to shortly upgrade computers. I obviously have my own software "key" and don't need yours. Mr. Bill isn't helpful, and I'm not interested in buying a "new" copy from emsps for $500. (Besides, there won't be any more room in the fox closet for the chickens with another box of Foxpro manuals.)

Thanx.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back