Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations SkipVought on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

Upgrading Exg 2000 to Exg 2003..Any OWA Issues?

Status
Not open for further replies.

jjeffords

MIS
Mar 25, 2004
US
Hey guys i am upgrading our exchange server that runs OWA from a Exchange 2000 machine to a Exchange 2003 machine. It is currently running OWA on that machine as well. During the upgrade are there any issues at all i should worry about concerning the OWA itself?
Thanks in Advance

As I understand it if this is a single server deploymeny of Exchange there are no issues. If you are going to be running a mix of E2K and E2K3 server then you have some issues to consider.

Ok thanks i am about to run with it and i will post if i run into anything.
It is single server deployment that is currently running 2000 Exchange and will be upgraded to 2003.
Does anyone know if the broswer name with change?
Like etc

Assuming no customization has taken place it will still be the same.

name will be the same.
when upgrading, you have to make sure to check permissions for the exchweb in your IIS. usually you have the setup these permissions again, and set the default logon domain if you are using "username" login and not "domain\username".

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back