Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations Mike Lewis on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

Upgrade to Release 25.4

Status
Not open for further replies.

SherieB

Technical User
Mar 30, 2004
US
We recently upgraded to release 25.4 and have noticed that our voicemail menus's no longer work correctly. We have Octel 250 system. When using menu 31 - caller's menu if a caller calls the menu selects an option that takes them to another person's extension and that person does not answer it takes them back to the menu vs. going into that user's voicemail box. This just happened when we changed the release. Any ideas?

it sounds like it could be a MARP issue. Do you use MARP? when we upgraded our PBX the tech turned on MARP. Each of your key 0s needs to be assigned as the MARP DN. (Multiple Appearance Redirection Prime). For example, if your ext appears on another set and it's MARP'd to that other set the hunt/fna will follow that set's TN. I'm not sure, but that's what it sounds like it could be. How many phones do you have there?

Thanks, I checked the MARP thinking that too. The MARPs are correct. Thanks for the thought though. We probably have about 2000 phones here.

I have seen something like this on another OPT81C with an Octel. Try going through the parameters on the Octel and make sure that it checks for nothing before transferring just transfers. See if that helps.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back