Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations SkipVought on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

Upgrade to Office 2007 issue

Status
Not open for further replies.

Seaspray0

Technical User
Jan 27, 2003
US
I've upgraded a user to office 2007 from office 2003. I had two issues, one of which I have resolved.

1. User not receiving new mail. Solution: send/receive>send receive settings>define send receive groups>adjust auto send receive to more realistic value like 4 min>edit the group in groupname (i.e. all accounts)>check to make sure exchange is included in the send/receive. First issue resolved.

2. User attemts to schedule a live meeting in the calendar (user had live meeting 2005 installed prior to upgrade). User receives "an error occurred while executing this command..." I have done a repair to the live meeting patch in add/remove programs which did not resolve this. Any ideas?

Start, Help. You'll be surprised what's there. A+/MCP/MCSE/MCDBA

Solution found: repair from the add/remove does not work. You must remove the add-in and reinstall it.

Start, Help. You'll be surprised what's there. A+/MCP/MCSE/MCDBA

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back