Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations SkipVought on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

Upgrade BCM 200 ver 3.0

Status
Not open for further replies.

ccif1024

Technical User
Jun 14, 2002
US
I am having a problem getting any IP phones to Register just like >thread1361-1144729 and want to upgrade from the 3.00 that my BCM200 came with.

What is the suggested path? Can I go directly to 3.5?
What is the general upgrade procedure?
Is it media (CD-ROM) or download from Nortel?
This system is new and not connected to the Internet.

You need the upgrade CD and Keycode and I would go to 3.6 and install the Cumm patches 1, 2 and 3.

I have a BCM 400 running 3.0 and want to go to 3.7 anyone know of any isues to look for? I think I need to go to 3.5 first is that correct.

hawks ...
You are correct.
Can only upgrade to 3.7 from 3.5 or 3.6.

No big issues I've seen yet.
Just make sure after the upgrade to apply the latest patches.

HTH!

SD

So I should go to RLS 3.5 add all related patches then go to 3.7?

I am also in the same boat. We have BCM 3.0.1 running and want to upgrade to 3.7.

We want to follow the upgrade path as 3.0.1 to 3.5 and then 3.7.

We have recieved the upgrade Key Codes and set of CD's.

I have 3 questions (I am totally new to BCM):

Where would I find the required patches?

I was trying to take the backup using BRU. The E drive is full so backup fails. If I try to take the backup on network drive, It gives the error message "Network Drive not connected."

Can I Delete the stuff from E:\Backup directory and take the backup?

There are some uncecessary voice mail files scattered in several voicemails. How can I delete all these files togather?

A big thanks in advance.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back