Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations SkipVought on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

Upgrade BC-11 to BC-12

Status
Not open for further replies.

markies

Technical User
Jan 26, 2004
NL
Hello,

I have to convince my manager to upgrade to BC-12. Right now I have BC-11 with and I use 20 IP-phones and about 600 Digital extensions. I would like to use mobile extension which I get free with the upgrade.

Is there a list of advantages of BC-12 over BC-11.

Thank you.

Wait for the iminent arrival of BC13, this should allow for use of feature keys, MNS, MDN and ADN functionality on IP PHONES in addition to the features that BC12 already has (IP Routes being a key one of those).

BC13 should be out by Q3 according to Ericsson.

[red]Striker : My orders came through. My squadron ships out tomorrow, we're bombing the storage depots at Daiquiri at 18:00 hours. We're coming in from the North, below their radar.[/red]
[blue]Elaine : When will you be back?[/blue]
[red]Striker : I can't tell you that? It's classified.[/red]

as far as i know, there were no BC13 will be realsed , the next one will be BC14 and it will be in Q4 this year.

to make it clear for all. BC13 will be released. And BC14 will not come in this year.

you can have BC12.2, but E/// must agree (there must be a clear reason why the customers needs a BC12.2 feature)

-----------------------------------------------------
What You See Is What You Get
Never underestimate tha powah of tha google!

Imho: All in all, it's doesn't matter how they call it, BC12 or BC254bis, functions is essential :) .

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back