Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations Mike Lewis on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

Updating an image with new hotspots.

Status
Not open for further replies.

ttruluck

IS-IT--Management
Mar 8, 2001
ZA
I want to create a map of the USA with hotspots linking to the various states that we sell our products in. I color fill each state using a image editor and then import the image into FP2000. From there I create a hotspot for each colored in state. My question is: when I want to add a new state, color it in and import the latest version of the USA map - will I have to redo all the hotspots again? Is there a better way of doing this?

Actually you only need to overwrite the image on the hard drive. Dont bother messing with FrontPage at all.

Take the new image, assuming all is the same but the color changes, and overwrite the old image.

Activate FrontPage and open the file and you will see the new image sitting in there all nice and pretty :)

I do this all the time. » » » » » »
Mike Barone
FREE and Pro CGI/Perl Scripts

FREE Scripts

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back