Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations Mike Lewis on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

Updated Excel Conversion Utility tool 4

Status
Not open for further replies.

Firebird Scrambler

Programmer
Apr 7, 2003
GB
Hello everyone

I've just updated the Excel Conversion Utility tool today by adding in four new prompts in the ACD / CDN worksheet.

ASID
UUI
NRAC
NDFL

This will prove to be useful for any acquired ACD and CDN's as the ASID will reflect this now.

The attached zip file also contains the guide on using it.

Firebird Scrambler

Nortel & Avaya Meridian 1 / Succession & BCM / Norstar Programmer

Website = linkedin

Thank you! This has been a tremendous tool to use and I truly do appreciate you keeping it current and providing it. Thank you!!!!

Thanks yet again Firebird. Over the years I have found the conversion utility to be an invaluable tool in the Nortel space.

Thanks guys for your kind comments. Feel free to let me know if there are any other useful prompts to add in as I rarely work on these systems now. I have my own little website where I have added a download to the latest update for this tool in case it's not yet been updated on
It takes me a while to figure out how to update the macros.

Firebird Scrambler

Nortel & Avaya Meridian 1 / Succession & BCM / Norstar Programmer

Website = linkedin

I tend to use a mixture of the conversion tool, and scripts i have written to collect isetShow from all the Sig Servers and format the TN so that you can use VLOOKUP in Excel to tell you what IP sets are registered/MAC/IP etc. Was thinking the same could be added using the LD 117 locrpt captured after the TNB and info added into the advanced TNB conversion.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back