Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations Mike Lewis on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

Update Access Web Pages Automatically???

Status
Not open for further replies.

webmaniacal

Technical User
Aug 24, 2006
US
Hello all, I am not sure if this is actually a "remote" question but I guess it sort of is so here goes.

I am creating access pages for publication on the web...I am wondering in terms of updating the pages if it is possible to set up the database (maybe by storing the database on the webserver or something) so that when the information is changed in the database it automatically updates the page???

ANY information you have about this or pages in general I would be greatful. I have used access extensively but this is my first plunge into web pages created from access.

THANK YOU!

ok I just found a pretty good tutorial --

what do you experts think of using access ASP pages? please stop me before I get too far if you know of something that is terrible about it :)

thank you

This is really not a good forum for the question. You may want to look around forum855 (ASP.net).

ok thanks i was just thinking about the remote part of where you store the database, etc.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back