Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations SkipVought on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

Unsafe expressions?

Status
Not open for further replies.

gransbpa

Programmer
Jun 5, 2001
NL
Hi there,

I am developing a database in access 2003. When I open the database, I get the following error message:

'Security warning: unsafe expressions are not blocked'

Then I have the ability to open the database anyway, and after this I get this other message:

This file may not be safe if it contains code that was intended to harm your computer. Do you want to open this file or cancel the operation?

And when I open the file, I can use the program without experiencing any problems!

Does anyone what is going on here, and more important, if it is possible to block these messages on opening the database?

Any help will be greatly appreciated.

Hi PHV, I updated my client with the latest windows update, but after rebooting I still got the message. But thanks anyway, I think I'll find the answer on the microsoft site somewhere, so your link has set me on the right track.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back