Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations SkipVought on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

Unpredictability In Report

Status
Not open for further replies.

chezealot9

Programmer
Jun 17, 2003
US
Hey guys, Im trying to set up a report that will have a graph on it, and Im getting a snag. Basically to make sure I could use the graph I made a test table with a few rows and nothing but the number of the row it was in each field. I made a query to order by the key value and I graphed it in the report, the problem is Im getting wrong charts in for some of them. There were 16 rows and 3 or four on average are being graphed with incorrect values. To make things weirder I tried it on a different laptop and it seemed to work fine, what can I look for here?

Thanks for any advice anyone can lend!!

The Row Source combined with any Link Master/Child properties should determine the displayed data. This is not always the case Access 2000. You often need to add code to the section of the report containing the graph control.

Dim obj as Object
Set obj = Me.MyControl.Object
obj.Requery
Set obj = Nothing

Duane
MS Access MVP

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back