Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations SkipVought on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

unknown error : 12031 1

Status
Not open for further replies.

jerdel

Programmer
Feb 21, 2003
IE
I am getting a message box that pops up saying "unknown error : 12031" and given an okay option.This happens when I try to access the web portion of Exchange mail service. after this error occurrs and i click okay, it fails to load the program. I have looked all over the web and havent found any information on this error.

I am on IE 6, windows xp pro. Using MS Outlook for my mail is not an option, it has to be the web portion.Any suggestions would be welcome. Thank you

That may be, but wouldnt the message appear directly in the browser window if it were something like that?? It appears in a message box.

There also seems to be nothing wrong on the server.

depending on the coding on the webpage part of the site, it may be designed to return the server error directly to the client...try checking the server logs.

<marc> i wonder what will happen if i press this...[pc][ul][li]please give feedback on what works / what doesn't[/li][li]need some help? how to get a better answer: faq581-3339[/li][/ul]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back