Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations Mike Lewis on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

Universal Trunk Card

Status
Not open for further replies.

vettec5

Technical User
Oct 24, 2002
GB
I am trying to configure a UTC for a COT with loop start (LOP).
When I configure the trunk I receive
“SCH0312 Unacceptable signaling for trunk type.”
It’s been a long time since I have worked with analogue trunks.
Can anybody tell me what I am missing?

Can you show us a print of what you are doing so we can see where you get the error code?

When I get to the SIGL prompt I enter LOP for loop start the system respons with the SCH code,
if I enter GRD for ground start all is fine and I can contiue through the config.

We ask you question's for a reason and we need you to respond with that info. there is a reason you are getting the SCH0312 and if we can see what you typed than we may see the reason you got the SCH code. We don't want you to tell us what you typed, we need to see what you typed. So please Cut & Paste from the Switch output.

Also a print out of the RDB OLD ROLMEN WORKING ON NORTELS

I am sorry but due to company policy I am not allowed to post any switch configs.

I donot understand why this config would be considered sensative material. Without the printout we cannot resolve your issue. Maybe if you delete the ACOD before you post it. Thats the only thing that could be possibly sensative.

If you can't give us any info so we can help you, my only advice is to call your vendor in to do the work for you.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back