Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations Mike Lewis on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

Unity VM hunt pilot

Status
Not open for further replies.

ethereal112

Technical User
Aug 7, 2006
US
I changed the hunt pilot for voicemail in Call Manager 4.3 and in Unity I didnt see anything I needed to change but when I made the changes no one could get to there voicemail accounts, Do I need to reboot Unity for this change to take in affect?

You may need to rest the Hunt group, list for the VM pilot. Thoough the tick box on CCM suggests that any changes will reset..... I usually have to do a manual reset as well

Thanks iptuser! I will try this after hours, see if it works this time.

are you just changing the hunt pilot or are you changing hte voice mail pilot at the same time?

You must change both.

No Im just changing the VM pilot number to a actual DID so users can get to there accounts from outside the system. Do I need to change the hunt pilot?

you could be do traslation pattern using a valid DID forwared to voice pilot number, then you dont need change it.
Andres

Actually I went ahead and made the changes already and it works like a charm. Thanks for the suggestion though!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back