Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations SkipVought on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

Unity is functional but logs event id 10015. what does it mean?

Status
Not open for further replies.

mikev80

MIS
Nov 13, 2003
US
Our CallManager and Unity is functional. However, an error is logged whenever someone leaves a message:

IAvDohMessage::Submit returned [0x800404dc] on line 1047 of file E:\Views\CU4.2.0.110\un_Core2\ConversationEng\AvStateSvr\AvSMsgSend.cpp

The voicemail emails used to also say the name of the person leaving the voicemail, now it just gives an extension number.

I came across a cisco document suggesting I run permissions wizard then the message store configuration wizard if I recieve this error in the system and "unable to forward your message at this time" message after leaving a vm. But I am not getting the "unable to forward..." message. Things seems to be fine. Should I follow the instructions on the cisco doc? Will I blow things up running the message store configuration wizard?

with permissions wizzard you can check the existing permissions. Do that first. But even running it won't break anything.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back