Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations SkipVought on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

Uniphi Connect on Citrix

Status
Not open for further replies.

andyjackson

Technical User
Oct 1, 2003
GB
Our company is running uniphi connect on Citrix and we are having great problems with the config file (tapiapp.xml). Does anybody know if we can tell the app to look for the config within a network drive..ie Home Drive H:. I have looked in the registry on my local machine but every thing seems to be HKEY local machine. and no ini file to tell you where the config is, I have renamed the tapiapp.xml and changed the exe to start in a diffrent directory and put the tapiapp in there..no joy, it just creates a new file in the config directory.

Because the app is in Citrix we cant write to 1 common tapiapp.xml and the admins cant figure it out, and as such my users have to add the config in every time they log in, which is beging to p1ss them off a bit now

Heeellllppppp

Andy

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back