Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations SkipVought on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

uninstall nav 2004 pro

Status
Not open for further replies.

SparksLondon

Technical User
Feb 8, 2004
GB
My installation failed and left my PC unable to shut down. I live in the UK but was unable to get Symantec to answer the phone on their tech support UK so I phoned the USA.
They told me that I must uninstall including all the reg entries and lots more that would not be dealt with by a normal uninstall from my control panel. I was told to read a document on the following web page: this page would not open and I found no method of locating it on their site. Changing report for support in the above address found another useful page on installing but nothing of the doc I need. Searching for uninstalling turned up nothing as well.

They thought my problem might be because I had not yet installed the microsoft updates for my OS which is 98SE.

Any info on uninstalling and clean installing would be greatly appreciated.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back