Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations Mike Lewis on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

uninstall help!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
May 18, 2008
US
hi. i am having a problem with reinstalling dreamweaver cs3. i think there is some partial or corrupt installation on the computer. add/remove programs shows it in the list but when i click remove it does nothing. other uninstalls work fine.

can someone please help me to COMPLETELY remove any instance of this program on my computer so i may try and reinstall it. i know there must be random places i will need to remove files and registry keys and so fourth.

i thank you so much for helping, i am on a deadline with a project.

Option 1. Reinstall operating system on a bare machine (having taken suitable backups of course) then reinstall all your programs.
Option 2. Google for a registry cleaner

I don't feel this is really a DW forum question - you will probably get further answers in the appropriate forum for your OS. Try reading faq222-2244 to see how to get the best from these forums

Steam Engine Prints

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back