Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations SkipVought on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

Unify Openscape X5

Status
Not open for further replies.

rjbied

Technical User
Apr 20, 2009
US
Recently switched from Nortel MICS to Unify Openscape X5 due to parent company directive. I have a few ongoing issues that I am trying to resolve.

1) Can't dial toll free numbers, but dial plan looks OK. All other outgoing calls work.
2) Only two of the four analog ports on 4SLAV (one on each RJ port) are operational although all four ports show active with TDM license.
3) Outgoing analog FAX is working on 4SLAV3-3 except to 8XX area codes.
4) How do you transfer a call directly to VM? I thought it was with '#', but it doesn't seem to work.

Thank you.

1) Can't dial toll free numbers, but dial plan looks OK. All other outgoing calls work - Which lines? ISDN? SIP? Have you checked with the line provider?
2) Only two of the four analog ports on 4SLAV (one on each RJ port) are operational although all four ports show active with TDM license - Do you mean the ports on the motherboard? Are you using the port splitters?
3) Outgoing analog FAX is working on 4SLAV3-3 except to 8XX area codes - Is the port set to fax? Can you dial the fax number with 8XX from any other phone?
4) How do you transfer a call directly to VM? I thought it was with '#', but it doesn't seem to work - Only works on UC suite

Siemens/Unify - Hipath 3000, Openscape Office and Openscape Business.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back