Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations SkipVought on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

Unify 4K Hunt VCE Features 1

Status
Not open for further replies.

olivarr

MIS
Mar 29, 2022
GB
Hi Moriendi, I would like to seek your technical support regarding HUNT VCE feature, I configured HUNT in WABE (52000) and configured HUNT as VCE and used it for 2 Extn lines (Ext1 and Ext2), off hours they requested to forward the 2 Extn to Mobile, when we made the test call to 52000 unfortunately still ring directly to Ext1 without recognizing the variable forward features activated via Mobile, but calling the Ext1 direct it recognizes the variable forward feature to mobile. My question is, why do the VCE hunt features bypass the variable forward features?

Thanks

The 4K won't allow you to hunt around external PSTN destinations. You can get it to forward off a member to an external destination, but once it's gone, it won't come back. So for two external lines, you'd have to configure the hunt group as cyclic. If it was linear, the same person would get every call, once it went external.

For config, the forward must be a CFU. It won't work with a CFNR. SA parameters EXECCFW 'execute call forwarding from hunt group' and LVAFTEXT 'leave hunt group after network member' must be set to Y. If either it set to N, the call will stay ringing internal.

Hi Moriendi, Thanks for your quick reply, but from the internal hunting then Ext1 manually activated the VARIABLE FORWARD to Mobile because the other employee after office hours need to answer the call using her Mobile #.

I don't understand that reply. Ext1 manually activated a fwd to mobile. That's OK. It must be a CFU. Once the call is ringing on that mobile it will stop hunting.

Can You help me? external incoming call (mobile or fixed) from caller 1 to internal 7700. 7700 after conducting a call can transfer it to another internal number. But CAN`T transfer to external - he can do CONSULT call, can create CONFERENCE but cant TRANSFER. After choose "transfer", dial mobile or fixed number and calling, 7700 replace the handset and receive CALLBACK whith caller 1. caller 2 disconnect. THANKS!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back