Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations SkipVought on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

Unified Messaging Problem

Status
Not open for further replies.

Philbert221

Vendor
Mar 15, 2006
US
Hi all,
Having a problem with Unified Messenging running with Outlook/Exchange for one particular user. We have approx 40 other clients in this same facility who are working fine with the exact same setup, so at this point I'm assuming it's a Call Pilot issue,- but I'm not sure.
The situation is, the UM client installs fine but when you try to access the folder in Outlook, the error message tells me I'm trying to perform an "unsupported operation". The only difference between this user and everyone else, is that she's also the operator, so her Call Pilot DN is the attendant console's DN as well.
Any ideas/suggestions will be greatly appreciated.

Thanks

try making her a unique unused dn with her true dn as an ext dn.. don't play with bcm but let me know what you find

john poole
bellsouth business
columbia,sc

So I changed her DN from being the attendant. I also forgot to mention that her Call Pilot DN was the "General MAilbox" so I changed that to a subscriber mailbox with the same extension that I gave her and the problem still persists.
I took some "CPTraces" but I have no idea what to look for. I guess my next step is to get Nortel involved, unless someone else can enlighten me.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back