Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations Mike Lewis on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

Unified Messaging CP 100 Problem

Status
Not open for further replies.

wip

Technical User
Nov 17, 2002
US
When recording a live conversation into the CP 100 VM box, we can record a 5, 10, 15 minute conversation and it all gets passed through to the Outlook 2003 on my machine, yet when lets say a 23 minute recording or 25 minute recording gets recorded, it transfers the it to outlook as an email yet there is no file attached? The file is blank? What is the reasoning here? works fine on recordings less than 20 minutes! The messages are all still in the voicemail and can be listened to through the telephone set, yet we need to be able to email these messages onward as a recorded file send to email?

MICS 7.0 CP 100 3.1

--Joey D
WIP

Wow thats is some long recordings!

I dont know of a solution but try to find out the size of the file and grab some sound file off the web of same size and email to the account with the issue.
I am thinking it's a network issue, some restrict size and type so they strip the file.
Get your IT involved to check/test maybe.

=----(((((((((()----=
curlycord

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back