Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations SkipVought on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

Undefined status in Symposium Web Client

Status
Not open for further replies.

jadiebear

Technical User
Dec 22, 2004
US
Does anybody have a problem with Undefined shown in InCalls Status field from RTD of Agent Performance report from Web Client? If launch the same report from thick client then it show asterisk (*) across the fields: In Calls status, Walkaway, DN in and DN out.

All responses are greatly appreciated.

Do any Real Time Displays work?

Mark Dvoracek
Formerly Sprint, Wiltel, Pac Tel, You Tel, I wont Tel!

Thanks for asking Mark. The answer is yes, any other RTD works perfectly. This problem shows everyday on different agents and did not follow any pattern at all. Installed patch P19341 proposed by Nortel but problem still exists. By the way, we're using lineside T1 to simulate analog ACD set at far end.

Use ICE Trace tools to verify multicast. Is your network Cisco; if so the default address will have proplems change it. The address in quesion is on the 4.2 server.

Mark Dvoracek
Formerly Sprint, Wiltel, Pac Tel, You Tel, I wont Tel!

Mark,

We have multiple sites but this is the only site having this problem. I also have the same problem from the thick client which has nothing to do with multicast. I see asterisk (*) across the fields InCalls Status, Walkaway, DN In and DN Out on the same agent who had "Undefined" from Web CLient Report.

I ran ICERTDTrace tool and nothing looks unusual.

Thanks

We had the same issue after some Symposium RTD problems. This was related to the fact that after a network issue and a Symposium reboot the communication between the SCCS and the clients were not taking place. All of a sudden the issue was resolved, but we needed to reboot the SWC to overcome the issue with the **unknown** fields.

Thanks for the tip supernn but I have to wait for an opportunity to reboot the SWC since it can not be rebooted at will. By the way, did you see the exact indication as "Undefined" in SWC and "asterisks" in thick client as we had? Not sure what you meant by **unkwown** fields.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back